Instructions to the Students
Thank you for your interest in Badruka Junior College for Girls. Admissions of candidates are based on merit. Read the instructions carefully, before filling in the application form for registration.
As per the request of the parents, the last date for registrations is extended till 3rd July, 2021. The registrations will be open only till the seats are available. Register soon as there are limited seats available.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph with a restricted size (between 50 kb and 100kb) jpg only
- Upload SSC certificate with a restricted size (between 100 kb and 200 kb) pdf only
- CBSE / ICSE students can submit marks memorandum to the college once they receive.
- Students must ensure that their mobile number and email id should be valid to receive the messages from us
- If the applicant’s details are found incorrect, then the application will not be processed
- Mere submission of the application form, does not confirm the admission
- The counselling for provisionally short-listed candidates will be, in the first week of June 2021 and will be intimated to the students
- Pay an application registration fee of 500/- (non refundable) through any online payment option
- Refer to the URL for application form https://badrukaonline.com/jr
Registration instructions for students orphaned due to Covid-19.
We stand with those students who lost their parents due to Covid-19. Students seeking admission in this category should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following attachments.
1. Latest Passport size Photo
2. SSC Memo
3. Aadhaar Card
4. Parents Death Certificate along with medical records
We will get back to you after the evaluation and verification of the furnished details.
If there are any technical issues, kindly send the screenshot to the email id : email@example.com .