The Badruka Junior College for Girls offers Intermediate MEC (Mathematics, Economics, Commerce) and CEC (Commerce, Economics, Political Science) courses.
- Approved by the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Telangana
- MEC Mathematics, Economics, Commerce
- CEP(CEC) Commerce, Economics, Political Science (Civics) Compulsory subjects for all a) General English b) Second Language (Hindi or Sanskrit)
- Choice of the course and second language once opted is the final. Medium of instruction ENGLISH
Intermediate (MEC & CEC)
- Program: 2 Years.
- Eligibility: SSC or equivalent certificate.
- Admission: On a merit basis, directly by the college.
- Ragging is prohibited.
- Anti Ragging committee is active.
- Mobiles are prohibited on campus.
Teaching and Evaluation Methods
- Classroom lectures, are interactive teaching methods with students feedback.
- As per the rules of the Board of Intermediate Unit Tests, Half Yearly & Pre-Final Examinations will be conducted and are mandatory
- Parent-Teacher Meeting(s) will be held during the academic year
Training Programs & Regular Teaching:
It is a time to learn different things in addition to regular teaching. The college has planned to conduct various classes to guide the students to build their lives on health, self-protection, discipline & human values and prepare them to answer the ethics and environment papers, as per the BIE requirements.
- Self-defence techniques
- Yoga & Art of Living
- Co-curricular & extracurricular activities. The college organises various competitions for the students to exhibit their multifaceted talents