The college was established in 1950 at Daru Shifa, Hyderabad to educate young boys and girls by instilling in them, the noble values of justice, truth and dignity of life. Initially, it was started with a two-year Intermediate Course and within two years it was upgraded to a degree college in 1952. Later, the college was shifted to a spacious and centrally located "Gadwal Palace" at Nampally. As the college was growing gradually, in 1964, the college acquired a sprawling campus on Kachiguda station road. The college is housed in an impressive heritage building with spacious classrooms, library, reading rooms, conference halls, computer labs, audio-visual lab and an excellent state-of-the-art auditorium. The campus atmosphere is student friendly and cosmopolitan in nature for the over-all development of the students
Badruka College of Commerce and Arts works towards the goal of continuous improvement, discovery and sharing of knowledge with young men and women by providing them broad based quality higher education.
The institution strives to transform them into enlightened, spiritually inspired, emotionally, balanced, self reliant, morally upright and socially committed citizens of the country.